Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Monday, April 14, 2008

One key for Game 4, brought to you by Don Cherry



To quote the great Don Cherry:

I know it's the new and lovely NHL. I know it's kinder, and they play volleyball before...

I want to see a little hate. I am paying 300 bucks and I see these guys, I want to see a little hate in this thing. I remember Rocket Richard, I know you will say I'm ancient... He was in a rail car and Detroit was inbetween him and the dining car. He didn't eat.

That's what you got to get back in the game.

Amen.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I hope that story is true, that's fantastic.

Should be an interesting game tomorrow night.

Naked said...

Don Cherry's right in a way; I don't mind players being good-hearted and having talks, but I would like to see some aggression on the ice. Especially from the Sharks.