Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Hope This Doesn't Interfere With His Vogue Internship

Sean Avery wants more attention. First he calls George Laraque a monkey, then he waves his hand in front of Mary Brodeur's face, and now he lacerates his spleen.

I wonder how many people will visit him in the hospital. My guess? 2. Maybe Jeremy Roenick will go visit him; he'll have plenty of free time in a few days.

10 comments:

Alexander Dubcek said...

Did you call Brodeur "Mary" by design or mistake? Maybe that's what Avery kept yapping at Marty while he was doing his best windshield wiper impression.

Earl Sleek said...

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. I was going to fix it, but what the hell? Mary works.

RudyKelly said...

Umm, I meant to do that.

walkinvisible said...

cuthbert's probably too busy riding dion's golfcart....
if you know what i'm a-sayin'....

brokeyard said...

Nah, Phaneuf is her man now. He has a bigger stick.

brokeyard said...

Oh damn, walkinvisible beat me to it.

walkinvisible said...

;)

heed said...

i like to think that dion is dating elisha simply to achieve only one degree of separation between him and avery's...i will just leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

Devil wears Prada meets Sean Avery.

He needs some work, he doesn't have the killer rack that Anne Hathaway has. I don't think he would look very good in red heels either.

jamestobrien said...

I thought Jagr was the one who wanted a Vogue internship? Funny thought either way...