Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ducks Gameday—Updated Logo

Phoenix Coyotes (38-37-6, 12th in west) at Anaheim Ducks (46-27-8, 3rd in west)

Memo to the league: Pronger's back, so watch your head (and shins)! In fact, I've gone ahead and updated my re-designed Ducks logo to help remind opponents of the constant danger they are in:


Note: Ducking might not prevent getting stomped on.

Prediction: Ducks 3, Coyotes 2, in the last meaningless game of the year. Goals by the thugs: Pronger, Mayday, and Bertuzzi.

Go Ducks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC

Doogie2K said...

There's something highly appropriate about Pronger featuring three times just in a Ducks sweater. If you included all of these folks' transgressions, you'd have to make a full desktop wallpaper, I think.

Anonymous said...

earl your missing my favorite pronger moment(maybe u didnt add it cuz there was no suspension)

had to be kesler getting a crosscheck to the ribs!!

he looked so excited scoring that cool...not so much after he got wood to the ribs...not so maaach(borat)

Earl Sleek said...

Yeah, the theme definitely was suspensions, but I remember that crack to the ribs pretty vividly. I think it was generally a rotten thing to do (I'm reminded of Kariya getting cross-checked to the jaw just after scoring a goal against Gary Suter's Hawks), but I didn't particularly mind it in that instance. Kesler had dived pretty good to draw the PP, and lost a lot of sympathy for that.

Anonymous said...

u going to any of the games? im slated for saturday...might i have a drink with the mighty earl?

Earl Sleek said...

I'm not sure, actually; I'm still waiting on our ticket-holder to distribute tickets for this round.

I will say this; I'm fairly likely for Saturday, only because I'm completely unavailable to go to G1. Once I know, I'll include it in a comment.