Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Damn You, Gauthier

Damn that sucked last night. To see the Kings play such committed defense for 58 minutes and then lose it with one dimwitted pass was awful. Gauthier cemented his dipshit status last night. I felt bad for Kyle Quincey (who played like he wanted to murder everyone who didn't give him a shot in Detroit) and Drew Doughty (who looked a little overmatched but still played nicely). And why the fuck was Ivanans playing against the Red Wings? What, the Kings have to protect Kopitar from Henrik Zetterberg or Andreas Lilja? The worst things they're going to do is fuck him and not call him again. That's damaging psychologically, not physically. (Syphillis, maybe. Hold on, I'm still building this scenario.)

Oh well, it's a long season and the Kings have 6 games left on this homestand. Here's something to make you feel better:


I love how dogs in clothes are either insanely fucking happy to be wearing clothes* or unbelievably depressed.


*"Holy fuck, man! Check this out, I'm wearing clothes! Have you seen this shit? A dog in clothes! Unbelievable. Dogs should not be wearing clothes but here I am, blowing minds. Look, it even has a spot for my tail!"

8 comments:

Joe said...

10 for the caption!

Unknown said...

I guess all those people who said the Kings defense would capsize without picking up some veteran help were right, eh? I mean, I never could have enjoyed the highlight of Hossa easily skating by O'Donnell and Gauthier, not to mention Denis' veteran pass with 2:00 min left. Way to show Drew and Co. the ropes, fellas. (Sorry, I'm a little bitter from the shit talkers during the offseason).

Hellohockeyfans said...

I lived through Gauthier's blunders here in Calgary.

I dont envy. Dude can hit, but is lousy at everything else.

Hellohockeyfans said...

*envy you

Anonymous said...

After Prop 2 passes, I don't think it will be legal to dress dogs like that anymore.

Unknown said...

Is that eddie from Frasier in drag?

Kevin Y said...

.. the Kings have 6 home games left on this road trip

Does this make sense to everybody but me?

RudyKelly said...

Nope. Sorry.