Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis

This is just a hockey blog and I don't have nearly enough hubris to presume I could somehow write a proper remembrance for September 11th, but I think we as hockey fans can remember two guys that loved hockey as much as we all do. Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis worked for the Kings but that's insignificant in the grand scheme of things. They loved hockey and gave their lives to better the sport. I'm sorry they're gone. I can't wrap my head around the enormity of the September 11th attacks, but I can wrap my head around that. I'm going to take a few moments today and remember them. Skol, fellas.

2 comments:

Earl Sleek said...

Yeah, I'm pretty terrible at remembrance speeches and stuff like that also, but here's to ya, fellas.

Louis Ames said...

Here's to their memory and sacrifice...