Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alex Frolov Injures Groin, Sun Rises in East


Apparently Alex Frolov is out with another groin injury. Can we get this guy a masseuse? Hell, I'll volunteer. Sure it's weird, but I'll sacrifice my happiness if it can help the Kings.* Richard Clune also got hurt, but nobody gives a fuck about him.

*"What? No, it's not because I'm rubbing your thighs, it's just that I'm wearing these cords with no underwear! It tickles!"

The Kings beat the Colorado Avalanche 4-3 last night in a shooutout thanks to Ted Purcell. Matt Moulson skated with Kopitar and Brown while Jarret Stoll pickpocketed a Colorado defender and scored an unassisted goal. Jack Johnson played 29 minutes. These are all things I like to see.

4 comments:

Earl Sleek said...

Yay! A new fan!

Donzo said...

I care!

Earl Sleek said...

Well, I did draft Frolov the other day in one of my leagues, so I guess I care about this on some level.

Still, I have two IR spots, so as long as Frolov can be clear about when he's going to play, I think I can manage.

Unknown said...

Apparently somebody else needs their groin rubbed