Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Monday, September 15, 2008

He FINALLY Signed

Brad Richardson signed a two-year deal today and it's about time. With Stoll signed a few days earlier, that's pretty much everyone right? I can't think of anyone else that's not signed.

It's still a little soon to see where Brad Richardson fits in this season. He's small but fast and he has a good shot. He could line up with Frolov or he could take a spot on a stopper line with Handzus. He's only 23 so I imagine he'll be given every opportunity to succeed, although he will probably spend more than a few days in the press box this season. The battle between Richardson, Ted Purcell and Matt Ellis should most interesting battle of training camp.

(Nobody minds if I just use the "Brad Richards" tag for this one, right? It's not like there's going to be a great demand for Brad Richardson in the near future.)

8 comments:

Earl Sleek said...

(Nobody minds if I just use the "Brad Richards" tag for this one, right? It's not like there's going to be a great demand for Brad Richardson in the near future.)

We have a Brad Richards tag?

We may have to put a BoC dictionary together at some point so people can know the difference between some close-sounding names:

Brad Richards / Brad Richardson
Dan Boyle / Brian Boyle
Brenden Morrow / Brendan Morrison
Michalek brothers
Niedermayer brothers
Douglas Murray / Terry Murray

I'm sure there's even more; who am I missing?

Sarah said...

We have a Brad Richards tag?

I second that. I was about to make a crude comment about tagging Brad Richards, but I just saw that he shaved his head again. I withdraw any and all sexual-innuendo comments about B-Rad until his hair grows back.

Does Brad Richardson have hair?

Anonymous said...

Have they yet to sign Patrick O'Sullivan yet?

Andrew Harkins said...

Douglas Murray / Terry Murray / Glen Murray / Andy Murray / Marty Murray / Brady Murray

Donzo said...

Rudy,

Is there a way to get in contact with you? I can't seem to find any info anywhere on the site.

RudyKelly said...

Yeah, Rudykelly32@gmail.com

Earl Sleek said...

I can't seem to find any info anywhere on the site.

We carefully hid it in the sidebar under "Contributors" -- that will either take you to a Blogger profile page (with e-mail addresses), or for Chen and PJ, to their other blogs.

Rudy, this better not be another damn paternity suit.

RudyKelly said...

I have powerful sperm. Hey, at least it's not a relative of yours this time.