Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Drew Doughty was Fat

Here are a few links to tide you over until USC kicks off:

Drew Doughty has lost 24 pounds since he was drafted? I guess you could say that he was a little "doughy," ho ho ho.

Helene Elliot jumps on the BoC bandwagon.

Kings training camp info. It starts Friday, September 19th. Also, the Kings' development team is playing the Coyotes on Tuesday and the game is being broadcast on their website. Should be fun to see Kyle Turris and Drew Doughty go head-to-head.

5 comments:

brokeyard said...

RudyKelly is on a roll lately.

Front page posts:

RudyKelly - 10
Earl Sleek - 4
PJ Swenson - 1
Mike Chen - 1

RudyKelly said...

I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe I should get a dog or something.

Doogie2K said...

Might as well get it out of your system now. Not like there'll be much to talk about come April or May.

Earl Sleek said...

And don't forget that I had a Swiss informant write one of my posts.

I'll be doing some AOL previews next week, also, so we'll see -- I don't think I'm playing catch-up too soon yet.

Earl Sleek said...

AOL Preview #1 of 5 (for Sleek, at least): The Los Angeles Kings

In case anyone's interested. Fanhouse has decided to run two previews a day for the next three weeks, presenting in opposite order from last year's finish.

What that means for selfish-old-me is two previews this week, then I'll be all hustle two weeks from now trying to do justice to the Sharks, Ducks, and Stars.