Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

And For One Day....

Dan Cloutier can smile. He saved 31 of 33, with both goals coming on the power play. Congratulations, Dan; I don't hate you today.

Edit: I just noticed that Jack Johnson had 31:44 minutes of ice time. 31:44! Lubo had 28:07. Modry was third in ice time amongst defensemen, making me wonder if Tom Preissing is eventually going to just lose it. Seriously, Crawford doesn't think he's better than Jaroslav Modry?!?!? Just trade him then.

3 comments:

Earl Sleek said...

I really don't understand the Columbus shooters in the shootout. They should have just used slap shots from the center ice red line.

Anonymous said...

I was in shock! For 1 day at least, Cloutier actually looked like an NHL goaltender. This was probably the best game he's played in a Kings uniform

Anonymous said...

Glenn Healy was awesome tonight