Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Write For This Blog

Oh really, you play for L.A.? What clued you in on that one? The big “Los Angeles” written on the bottom of your jersey? I'm guessing they were just trying to find a slogan that Dustin Brown could say.

“Alright, Dustin, just look in the camera and say what city you play in.”

“Uhh… Brown?”

“No, that’s your last name. Come on, Dustin, you can do it. Look at your jersey.”

"Ummm…fuck, this is hard… I play for…L.A.?”

“Great job, Dustin! Here’s a stuffed animal.”

“Fuckin’ sweet! Look at ‘im, bein’ all stuffed. WEEEE!!!”


It’s the same kind of stupid shit that idiot color commentators (why isn’t it commentor?) say about Brett Farve… Faver… Tom Brady: “You know, that guy is a FOOTBALL PLAYER.” Yeah, he is. He’s got pads on and everything. That’s what you got for analysis? Watch, I can do it too: you’re an idiot.

Look, we all know that none of the guys on the Kings really give a fuck about Los Angeles. They’re all from Canada or Slovenia or the Moon or some shit. They play because they like to play hockey and they get paid a shit ton of money to do it. That’s cool, I don’t really give a fuck about any of them. (Well, except for Lubo.) I cheer for L.A., I don’t cheer for them. This isn’t The Replacements or Rudy, it’s real life. I’d appreciate it if people don’t try to pretend it’s otherwise.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should let Letsgokings.com do their marketing. JMFJ bizotch!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read your drivel this time. I just went strait to making my comment. I'm so proud of myself. I'm drivel free.

It is PJ and Earl for me from now on. I care about as much for the Kings and Rudy's drivel as I care about Major League Soccer and Nascar.

Freedom is a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at me, I like to use the word drivel a lot and comment on an obscure post in an obscure blog about how much a certain obscure writer sucks. What an excellent use of my precious time!

Oh wait, that wasn't me - that was that other guy! Thank god that wasn't me, or I'd be a total tool.


Whew, that was a close one.

RudyKelly said...

Hey, at least I got mentioned. I feel bad for Mike, though.

Miss. Scarlett said...

I had to make sure it wasn't the beers I had tonight because that comment can't possibly be real.

Earl Sleek said...

My drivel is AWESOME. Thanks for supporting me, mom!

Unknown said...

Go watch Grey's Anatomy. On an interesting side note, my word verification for this post is "butfyk"