Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Kings Listen to Me...

...or, I guess, Helene Elliot: Ted Purcell and Peter Harrold have been called up. Cammalleri was retroactively placed on the IR.

Also, this made me laugh (courtesy of Inside the Kings):

"Brian Willsie woke up Sunday morning with a sore lower back. He wasn't in discomfort during the Dallas game and can't point to any specific play where he got hurt. He just woke up with the injury."


(Scene: Willsie shows up to practice, ready to work on his game.)


Crawford: Sorry, Brian, you can't practice today; you're hurt.

Willsie: What? No I'm not.

Crawford: Yeah, you hurt your back last night while you were sleeping. You can' t play.

Willsie: No, really, my back feels fine.

(Suddenly, Todd Bertuzzi appears behind Willsie and hits him in the back with a baseball bat. Willsie falls to the floor and clutches his back)

Willsie: Ahh, what the fuck!

Crawford (calmly): See, you're hurt. Now get your stuff out of your locker, Purcell needs to use it.

3 comments:

Niekon said...

damn it... you almost made me spit out the Tostitos Scoops I had in my mouth. That would have been a mess across my desk... my keyboard... my screen...

But why limit to Bertuzzi? And why one of our guys? ^_~

Bryan said...

Who else would Crawford have to do it?

Connie said...

haha, good stuff.