Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Get 'Tubed

(You should read Earl's gameday post below mine. I mean, if you want. I usually just skim over them, to be honest.)


Pick your favorite:


Kings Entry:



Dustin Brown puts Jay Mckee over the boards

Sharks Entry:



Brian Campbell Spin Move

Ducks Entry:



Ryan Getzlaf beats the shit out of Corey Perry in Practice

(Sorry, I couldn't find a good highlight from the Senators' game. Here's John Buccigross' live blog of the game, though.)

8 comments:

RudyKelly said...

I have to admit, I found that Getzlaf-Perry fight this morning and I think I've watched it 20 times.

Earl Sleek said...

Holy crap, that Getzlaf-Perry fight is so damn priceless. How did that whole thing start, I wonder? Did Perry conveniently forget how to skate when Getzlaf skated nearby?

Face first into the bench, too. If only more fights ended like that.

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with Dustin Brown dumping Jay McKee over the boards and you can't go wrong with Motorhead!!

Anonymous said...

I believe Brown's check is a textbook case of taking your opponent out of the play.

RudyKelly said...

I enjoy how McKee tries to jump back out on the ice to fight Brown but another Blue has already taken his spot.

And does anyone know how Brown got a double-minor high sticking penalty at the end there? I've seen it 3 times and I can't spot it anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough I like Perry vs. Getzlaf

margottt said...

Hello! I just thought I'd extend an invitation to a network of Los Angeles bloggers.. It's a great way to get more readers and find new and interesting blogs: http://labloggers.ning.com/?xgi=5mcqS7g

Mike in OC said...

Perry vs. Getz.

nice find.