Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Malkin gets discovered in L.A.

Evgeni Malkin's disappearance from his Russian team's training camp was quite the espionage story, but few are reporting on how it was discovered that the Pittsburgh phenom was hiding out in Los Angeles.

Per an unreliable source, Malkin's agents were hoping to keep the kid's location under wraps for another week or so. Unfortunately, those plans were foiled when this photo was leaked to the general media:

Something about those kids, they all think they're superstars, I guess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently everyone is in American Idol these days.

Earl Sleek said...

Whew! Thank goodness we didn't use the same cutout; I'd hate to discredit either one of our sources.

That Lubo site is awesome.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a freakin midget!
Did he sing that song in Russian?

Anonymous said...

I like it.....Nothing to do with hockey and all to do with Humour. LOL

I'm gonna miss summer. LMAO

Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Ha ha!

Doesn't he look a little bit like Russel Crowe in that picture or am I way of base?

I'm still "hurt" by your A-Team pwnage of me (don't get me wrong, I loved it but I wished I would have thought of that).

You the boss boss.

Anonymous said...

Russell Crowe=Off base! Sorry Ingmar

He looks like Fred Savage from the Wonder Years!