Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Earl Sleek

I’m not really one for numerology, but is there a real significance being born on 7/11/77? I mean, it seems like a weird enough date, with its inherent rhyme scheme and its multiplicative soundness. And the numbers all seem lucky enough. Am I the anti-anti-antiChrist?


Here's wishing all of us (especially the Battle of California) a fabulous NHL year!

(Author's note: cartoon re-used because I'm drunk).

2 comments:

Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Happy Birthday Earl! I hope its not a forsaken day today.

Anonymous said...

I hate those subtle reminders of middle age (discovering that other people were born when I was in between my junior & senior years of high school).

Damn kids.