Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hitchcock's horror



After stewing over the fact that my No. 1 fantasy hockey goalie Henrik Lundqvist let in 4 goals in 2 periods against Pure Evil (the Flyers), I noticed something even more horrifying during the Versus intermission show:

Ken Hitchcock shaved his moustache!


I now believe that Hitchcock's moustache is Groundhog Day-ish: bad things are in the wind, folks. Goal scoring is down. Henrik Sedin, a flippant waiver pick, has four times the points of my first fantasy pick, Ilya Kovalchuk. North Korea apparently is going to blow up all of our major markets. Things, folks, are not looking good.

Please, Ken, we need you. Grow back your moustache. Don't be selfish. Restore order to the universe. (And make sure that the Flyers remain Cup-less since Bobby Clarke was an asshole player, not GM, if you don't mind...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand fantasy hockey very much at all... but I have both Sedin brothers on one fantasy team... does this bode well for me?

Miss. Scarlett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss. Scarlett said...

I meant to say un-moustache and then it turned into shavedness...ANYWAYS

I saw the shaved-ness today.

It's...hideous.