Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Earl Post: Movie+Movie= Rivalry

(Hey folks, Rudy again. Earl didn't quite have time to get this posted up; he mentioned something on the phone about "CTU" and a bomb being in play or something, blah, blah, blah. What am I, a stenographer? Anyway, here's his look at the game tonight. Go Kings!)



As this is L.A.'s home game, I'll let Rudy handle the heavy lifting on discussing tonight's game. Besides, I'm out the door on a long-weekend vacation to visit my kid brother at college and celebrate the worst football game in history: Duke (1-9) at Notre Dame (1-9). We'll see whether I post anything from there; I may be incapacitated.

As for the Ducks and Kings, is this what we've been reduced to?



Prediction: Ducks 3, Kings 2. Goals by Pronger x2 and Pahlsson.




Go Ducks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur high.

Anonymous said...

It won't matter if "douche bag" gets 2 goals tonight because: "Pronger's name is on the Cup"

BTW: "Hey, your shoes are untied,"

bri-bot said...

the nice strong kick from pÄhlsson finally came. :) go ducks.