Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Season Review: Brian Willsie

[EARL EDIT: I think Rudy comes back from his trip sometime this weekend, so I'd better put up the last of his "absence posts" before he decides to teach me a lesson with his skate blade. As for Brian Willsie, I don't know if I have very much to add, except it seems silly that such a minor player gets so much flak on a team with obviously larger issues. Then again, I love silly.]

Just read this and replace some of the old stuff. Also, replace those jokes with stuff that makes sense. Good luck in Europe, Brian. I hear the Slovakia is wonderful this time of year. Just go to this place- you haven't seen Hostel, have you?- just go this place and you'll meet a ton of European broads that love American guys. Trust me, you'll love it.

(Also, I'm kind of proud that when you type "Brian Willsie Terrible" into Google, that post is the first thing that pops up. Take that, guidance counselor!)

2 comments:

Alexander Dubcek said...

I can't believe the awful things you wrote in this post, Rudy. Truly disturbing. You think the people in Slovakia (by the way, it actually is pretty nice this time of year) are dumb enough to want Willsie? Moreover, would you actually want to subject the good people of Slovakia, or any country, to Willsie? That's explicitly defined as a crime against humanity in Article 78 of the UN Charter.

Earl Sleek said...

Yeah, I've been to Slovakia myself (though granted, it was a bus tour that pretty much drove through it and only stopped at McDonalds), and they treated me fairly enough.

No need to go all "take our Willsie" on the Slovaks. Let's save that for our true enemies (the damn Cylons, of course).